1. Keeps a record of inventory by encoding documents for incoming and outgoing transactions.
2. Provides inventory reports to client as needed.
3. Updates system inventory by encoding stock transfer/relocation.
4. Updates system inventory (if needed) based on cycle count.
5. Prepares pick list for outgoing materials based on the outgoing cargo notice. Ensures that FEFO/FIFO is followed during insurance. Furnishes clients with copy of updated inventory and copy of documents.
6. Reconciles inventory with clients after cycle count.
7. Analyze and determine source of discrepancy.
8. Keeps proper and organized filing of documents including achieving of old record.
9. Prepares billing summary for storage, handling, overtime summary, plug-in, and other miscellaneous charges to clients every 15th & 30th of the month.
10. Complies with internal company policies, procedures, and safety practices such as FIFO & FEFO, 5S, GMP, ISO, and other defined quality programs.
11. Proper coordination with Customer Service and Processor.
12. Report significant events to his/her immediate superior for the purpose of updates, consultation, prioritization, and execution.
13. Render some special assignment inside and outside of her/his official working area and/or job description if needed and/or as required.
*With atleast 1 year experience in warehousing & logistics industry
Salary: To be discussed during the interview
Salary: ₱10000 - ₱30000
Address: 122 East Science drive Laguna Technopark, Biñan, Laguna
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!